Global Company in NYC is seeking a Technical Project Manager to join them for a Contract-to-PERM Hire opportunity ASAP.
This person should be familiar with workflows, process flows, agile methodology, etc.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be the SME for all vendor related matters and responsible for vendor process improvements:
- Leading monthly calls with 10+ key vendors to resolve any invoice blockers, contract approvals, and capture resource updates.
- Defining and monitoring vendor SLAs to identify and report on trends and make data-supported recommendations.
- Closely partnering with various teams within online, procurement and legal to manage process improvement projects for vendor practices (invoicing, contracts and SLA tracking).
- Authoring process and training documents to maintain standards and policies.
- Training and onboarding vendor leads to follow workflows for contract creation & approvals and invoicing.
- Maintaining an in-house resource database and ensure there are no discrepancies between time logging and vendor invoices.
- Training on-site and offshore resources on how to log time in JIRA/TEMPO and submit to the manager for approval.
- Monthly monitoring of fixed/retainer cost uploads by vendors and work with vendors to ensure proper accruals.
- Monitoring vendor aging invoice reports and SAP payment system to troubleshoot and resolve any payment delays.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Global Online Retail, Operational and/or Financial Management.
- Strong project management skills and experience. Project Management and/or Scrum Certification is preferred.
- Excellent analytical and data management skills and tools experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills with high proficiency in Excel modeling and scenario analysis.
- Possess strong decision making + organizational skills and effective time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage and persuade various levels of the organization.
- Experience working within an Agile organization, strong knowledge of Agile methodologies and tools.
- Experience with workflow/mapping (ex. Visio, Draw.io, etc.), and Atlassian tools + plug-ins.
- MSP experience and Tableau is a plus.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB