We are seeking an IT Project Manager to join our client remotely for a full-time perm role.
We are looking to add an IT Project Manager to be responsible for managing and executing projects specific to the IT and Retail Support departments, ensuring projects are scoped correctly with all requirements and deliverables are completed on time and within budget. This role will work hand-in-hand with the Director of IT and the IT Manager.
- Serve as the primary day-to-day point of contact for IT and Retail Support projects
- Lead the gathering and definition of project requirements and ensure associated documentation is complete and accurate and effectively managed through the project life cycle.
- Manage internal and external communications, including kick-off and regular status meetings
- Builds and maintains working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in projects.
- Serve as an escalation point and liaison between the delivery team to communicate goals and objectives in the form of actionable tasks and deliverables
- 4+ years’ of demonstrated experience in Project Management roles, specifically as a Technical Project Manager
- Experience working cross-functionally with engineers, developers, designers, quality assurance, and other disciplines
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs, specifically a strong understanding and use of Jira
- Training/experience in Agile methodology preferred
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- US Veteran a Plus
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB