Permanent | Job ID #70219 | $35,000 - $45,000 yearlty | Posted 3 weeks ago
Onward Search needs a full-time, direct hire IT Support Specialist for a EdTech client of ours. Team culture is based on open communication, transparency and work life balance!
You’ll join the IT team to provide tech support to various offices.
To learn more about this hire IT Support Specialist opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
As an IT Support Specialist you’ll:
Skills & Experience Needed:
- Provide support via help desk ticketing system and telephone for internal and external customer service, event, login, and password issues
- Maintain up to date knowledge on current registration software to support internal office staff and consultants with calendar events and ticket escalation
- Maintain appropriate use of formal trainings to enhance job performance
- Resolve service problems by clarifying the customer issue; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution; expediting assistance or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
To learn more about this IT Support Specialist opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
- Exhibit initiative in identifying problems and suggesting solutions in a positive manner
- Exhibit good judgment and decision making
- Keep supervisor informed of program and district needs
- Maintain up-to-date entries in databases and accurate records for tracking and invoicing
- Adhere to Center procedures, guidelines, and policies
What’s in the IT Support Specialist benefits packages:
(These days are in addition to the Holidays and Non-Work days noted on the Internal calendar.)
- Up to $500.00 per month to be used towards medical/health benefits for employees
- Up to $250.00 per month to be used towards dental, vision, and cancer insurance for employees who use medical insurance of their own choosing
- $30,000.00 of Term Life Insurance
- Free enrollment for all staff to the “Calm” app and website
- physical and behavioral telehealth for employees, their spouses
- 5 state and 5 local days each year to be used for illness and personal business
- The opportunity to earn up to 10 vacation days per year during the first two years of employment and 15 vacation days beginning the 3rd year of employment
- The opportunity to participate in the sick leave bank should these days be used up by a life-altering illness
- The opportunity for employees to currently participate in a 457(b) and 401(a) retirement matching program of up to 2% of the employee’s annual contract (Per board policy, this amount is set at a minimum of 1% each year with the ability for the board to approve higher matches each August.)
At Onward Search, our job is to find your dream job.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands.
More than recruiters, we are true partners who continue to check in, talent advocates who make sure your needs are met, and trusted advisors who measure our success by yours.
Uncover more career-changing creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.