Local Consulting company based in Boston is seeking a Java Developer to work onsite with one of their high profile clients.
The primary work will be to write Spring-based services to automate data gathering, deletion, manage opt-outs for the different assets and databases where we have personal information in accordance with the CCPA
- Strong Spring MVC developer
- RESTful APIs – authoring and client
- Good working experience with databases including database modeling and SQL
- Good web development experience to drive the development of user experience of request intake for CCPA
- Experience working with a BPMN/workflow engine like Flowable a plus
Does this sound like you, then apply now to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB