Our client, a Global Retail/e commerce company is seeking a JIRA Solutions Engineer/Architect to join them on a long term contract engagement which can be worked remotely on PST hours.
- Lead customer outreach such as building relationships, training in best practices for Structure and for JIRA issues that are integrated with Structure, collecting feedback, and customer support
- Create, maintain, and communicate user documentation on best practices, coach users in their application, and inspect that best practices are being followed
- Collaborating with the JIRA development team to optimize workflows, ticket types, ticket templates, and other native jira features for use in the Structure board
- Identify problems and opportunities for improvement, concisely describe them to the project team with evidence/data to support, and research/develop solutions based on industry best practices, experience, or analysis
- Accurately report on adoption progress, blockers, and future plans using a transparent tracking system
Required Experience, Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- 3 years of experience solving business problems using JIRA in a large Data Center implementation, with 1+ years of experience using ALM Works Structure
Ability to work as part of a team:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Atlassian Confluence, Slack, and Zoom
- Experience in product adoption and product deployment patterns
- Skilled change agent and transformation adviser
- Experience leveraging Structure’s Expr formulas
- Ability to balance user requests and business needs against established JIRA best practices
Helpful, But Not Required:
- 1 year of product management experience is a plus, especially in managing Structure as a product
- JIRA developer experience is a plus
- Certifications in agile frameworks
- Experience with automated integrations between Structure and JIRA, Confluence, and other external systems
- Using Open Source components and framework
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB