San Francisco, CA
Permanent | Job ID #69986 | $100,000 - $140,000 yearly | Posted 4 months ago
Onward Play is seeking a Technical Live Producer who will be responsible for managing multiple programs of work, across a wide spectrum of teams from early product definition and design all the way through to release, utilizing a variety of development methods. This role will require experience shipping multiple products across multiple platforms, in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, the ability to diagram workflows, and lead focused team meetings. In this role relationship building skills are equally, if not more important than engineering aptitude.
- Collaborate with Product and Publishing teams to coordinate with third party developers and drive planning efforts in support of new features/products integration/implementation.
- Proactively lead technical projects in a solution-oriented fashion.
- Manage multiple projects within a larger project portfolio end-to-end, including the Analytics, Compliance, Product, Development and QA phase.
- Establish tracking project milestones and metrics for program level status reporting.
- In this role, early requirements may not be well-defined, and depending on various factors, they may change frequently. The successful candidate will maintain flexibility during uncertainty and be able to drive teams through this phase until scope is clearly defined and well understood by all team members.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of gaming experience running multiple technical projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including negotiation and problem resolution within a cross-functional team.
- Ability to work within multiple projects and engineering frameworks. (e.g. Agile, Waterfall, Scrum, SAFe, Lean, etc.)
- Asian languages (speak, read and write - especially Mandarin) ability is a HUGE plus.
- Familiarity with APAC mobile games market.