Designer / Junior Art Director
A full-service mid-size ad agency is looking for a Jr Art Director with 1-3 years of experience with conceptual and hands-on design skills within the digital, social and traditional creative space.
- 1-3 years of design experience within digital, print and social media advertising.
- This person needs to have strong conceptual and hands-on design skills.
- Must be comfortable interacting with internal team members as well as clients.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ideal candidate will have agency or at least in-house agency experience within a large brand.
- Candidate must have portfolio showcasing ability to work on a variety of creative projects (digital, print, social) and also have examples showcasing conceptual chops.
- Conceptualize and execute design campaigns.
- Will work alongside Sr and Jr members of the creative team to deliver print, digital, social and content-focused advertising for their clients.
- Exciting opportunity to grow within a team, work on a huge variety of creative deliverables across the web, print, and social media for clients in different industries.
- This team provides a lot of mentorships but this Art Director will have the opportunity to contribute in a big way.
- Deliverables include microsites, banner ads, content marketing, social media campaigns, print advertising and marketing collateral for clients across industries including lifestyle/consumer brand, higher education, healthcare, technology, etc.
Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.