Onward Search is hiring for a Junior Copywriter in Dallas, TX! This is a one-year contract. The client is located south of the Dallas Executive Airport. Work hours are 7AM-3: 30 PM Monday thru Friday.
We are looking for a Junior Copywriter who will work closely with our Marketing and Creative teams to write blog posts and advertisements that promote our products.
Junior Copywriter responsibilities include conducting SEO and keyword research, updating product descriptions and writing a promotional text for banners and online ads. If you have a flair for words, copywriting samples and a professional or academic background in Marketing, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help boost our brand awareness by creating engaging online content.
- Write and proofread blog posts about our company’s products and services
- Create promotional text for online ads, banners, brochures, and social networks
- Conduct basic keyword research
- Submit well-structured drafts to senior copywriters and editors within deadlines
- Update existing content on our web pages
- Participate in email marketing campaigns
- Implement SEO practices to increase blog posts’ visibility
- Interview internal team members (e.g. product developers and salespeople) to learn about product features
- Coordinate with designers to complement text with images, graphics, and charts, as needed
- Work experience as a Junior Copywriter or Content Editor.
- Copywriting samples; a portfolio of published articles is a plus
- An ability to describe product features in a creative and informative way
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Solid time-management skills
- BS in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or relevant field
Does this sound like you, apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB