Our client, a fitness company, is looking for two Junior Graphic Designers to join their team!
Junior Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Designing print assets to be used in gyms such as window clings, promotional materials, brochures, etc.
- You are developing digital assets such as websites, landing pages, emails, social media content, banner ads, and more.
- We are performing production work as needed to adapt existing print designs to accommodate the new gym's layout.
- Updating marketing materials to reflect the geographies in which they'll be used for.
Junior Graphic Designer Requirements:
- 1-2 year' professional experience in Graphic Design.
- BA in Graphic Design.
- Strong working knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Excellent MS office skills, specifically Outlook and Word.
- Strong attention to detail; systematic and thorough approach to problem-solving, excellent time management skills.
Apply today to learn more on this opportunity.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB