Our client, a financial technology company, is looking for a Jr. Market Research Analyst for an onsite maternity leaves coverage assignment that goes through March!
Junior Marketing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Ad hoc analysis and data reporting on marketing metrics, campaign results, ROI, etc...
- Assisting with the execution of marketing campaigns
- Opening and assigning cases and marketing tasks through Salesforce
- Data wrangling, appends, and mining
- Helping drive leads for sales team
- Cultivating target lists
Junior Marketing Analyst Requirements:
- 1-2 years related experience (less if other qualifications are met)
- Analytical data-driven mindset
- Experience in Marketing Analytics
- Experience with ad-hoc analysis and data reporting
- Advanced Excel proficiency
- CRM experience (Salesforce preferred)
- Tableau experience preferred, not required
Does this sound like you, apply now to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.