Our client, a leading provider in the technology space is currently seeking a Tech Editor to join their growing team. If you have a great work ethic and want to work in the editorial space, then we want to hear from you today!
- Edit various documents from data sheets and user guides
- Work cross-functionally with various teams on a day-to-day basis
- Light copy editing
- Provide consistent grammar and punctuation to all documents
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant experience in media management, video editing, etc
- Multi-tasker and detail-oriented
- Copy editing
- Consistent with grammar and punctuation
Apply now to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.