Onward Search is hiring a Jr. Creative Project Manager on a direct-hire basis for an agency client with offices located near the Braves Stadium!
The project manager works directly with Account Team to organize, manage and plan projects. Research, timelines and Implementation are all key to the PM role.
- Works directly with Account Team to manage internal PM and provide timelines and process flow charts to ensure projects are on time and budget
- Leads team to complete assigned project on time, to specifications, and with accuracy and efficiency
- Outlines the tasks involved in the project and assigns accordingly
- Conducts cost analysis, estimating expected costs for the project
- Prepares and implements a budget based on estimates
- Conducts risk assessments; reports identified risks to management; provides recommendations for mitigation of risk (including termination of the project if appropriate)
- Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the project
- Acts as an internal liaison between for all PM work assigned
- Occasionally works with vendors and partners
- Communicates and collaborates with team to provide training and information required to promote and sell new projects, programs, and systems
- Become knowledgeable in internal software systems including but not limited to
- Harvest for time keeping, Asana for task management and Teams for internal communication
- BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Business, or related field
- 3+ years of professional experience with regular partner contact
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB