As a Campaign Manager, you will use your 1-3 years of experience in digital campaign management and programmatic media buying. The campaign manager owns the execution, recognition and delivering of revenue closed by the sales team. Campaign Managers will be responsible for client specific requirements, providing expertise in optimization strategies and guidance on best practices related to client communication, and trafficking and executing audience extension and other programmatic campaigns in demand side platforms spanning multiple media channels.
Job Duties & Qualifications:
- Plan, execute, manage, and optimize managed service and self-service campaigns
- The ideal candidate will have prior online trafficking and campaign management experience, strong analytical and communication skills, and prior experience with bid management platforms and DSPs, and active campaign optimization
- Must have 2+ years of experience in bid management, campaign management/optimization, programmatic media buying or digital media operations
- Understanding upper funnel [brand messaging, calls to action] and lower funnel [direct response, conversion] campaign tactics
- Defining metrics and measuring success of campaigns using internal analytics
- Demonstrate diligence, attention to detail and adherence to best practices throughout the full digital campaign life-cycle
- Maintain and organize campaign-specific materials in team’s shared document repository
- Lead daily campaign maintenance, including internal questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns
- Strategic oversight of large accounts and client relationships
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships with internal teams through exceptional client service
- Traffic campaign tags into all ad technology environments
- Oversee the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing and performance
- Formulate proposals for new client opportunities
- Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
- Provide campaign wrap up reports-Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
- Partner with Analytics team on campaign measurement reporting and insights generation
- Provide regular insights to clients detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB