Global Music Entertainment firm in NYC is seeking a Jr. Data Scientist to join them on a contract engagement with the possibility to go perm.
You have 2+ years experience using databases and analytical tools, Specifically:
- SQL (advanced queries)
- Big Query
- Experience writing advanced SQL queries. Experience in Big Query / Google Cloud Platform is strongly preferred.
- Experience in the data extract, transform and load process including data cleansing, quality review and data pipelines
- Statistical competence (such as regression modelling, a/b testing, significance testing etc)
- Experience with programming languages like Python is strongly preferred
- Experience with data visualisation tools (experience with Tableau is strongly desired)
- Knowledge of the marketing and/or advertising industry, and/or prior experience in analyzing data for insights or performance in marketing / digital media contexts is a plus.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB