Consumer brand (with a recent and impressive round of funding!) is looking to hire a Jr. Designer to join the team on a Temp to Hire or Direct Hire basis. You should have a passion for working on the brand side, and be able to support a lean design team across digital (specifically websites and emails), branding and other assets. Applicants must be willing to go fulltime and be part of a growing team!
- 1-2+ years experience working in digital design, preferable in the ecommerce space
- Examples of work spanning web and email design
- Knowledge of UI and web design trends
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Experience working on ecommerce / consumer facing brands
- Strong eye for typography, layout and branding
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.