Our client, a TV Network, is seeking a Design Coordinator to join the Worldwide Marketing team.
You will report to the Creative Director and be responsible for:
- assist in executing various design and graphic-production projects for the Direct to Consumer and International line of business.
- Assist with various design projects across our brand portfolio
- Graphic Production for SVOD Partners (Disney+, Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, etc.
- Design and production support for the design team on presentation decks, online banners, social graphics, SVOD graphics, etc.
- Asset trafficking and documentation
- Certificate program and/or BA in Graphic Design or related field
- 1-3 years experience in a related role
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to take creative direction and incorporate feedback
- Conceptual thinker
- Deadline driven and a team player
- Must be able to handle a high volume of projects and work in a fast-paced environment
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB