Our client, a luxury beauty brand in NYC, is hiring a Junior Digital Producer / Project Manager to join their team on an ongoing, freelance basis.
- Manage interdisciplinary teams designers and copywriters assigned to his/hers projects
- Evolve innovative creative concepts into clear sets of deliverables to be deployed to local markets, while understanding social platforms and online functionality.
- Oversee each phase of the internal and external approval process: including the approval of concepts, layouts, and final creative.
- Run daily creative reviews with our VP and SVP of creative, keeping up updated agendas, receiving and sharing large creative presentations, and tracking creative feedback to disperse to team members
- Keep projects on track through clear task lists, issue tracking, status reports, and meeting notes.
- Allocate resources weekly and working in coordination with other producers in prioritizing projects.
- Lead meetings and conference calls, and effectively set up the presentation of creative work.
- Communicate project issues and resolutions to internal stakeholders.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in project management for an in-house creative team or agency.?
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Prior experience working on digital and social creative, with exposure to content production and
- Strong partner to creative and internal stakeholders
- Presents solutions and strives to solves problems
- Proactive and positive approach
- He/She is comfortable presenting creative work to senior leadership and running high-level meetings
- Has a flexible attitude and can work in ambiguous situations
- Is used to being the point person for internal or external clients
- Has advertising agency experience
- Is a natural leader with excellent communication skills
- Loves solving problems and managing conflicts
- Has a deep understanding of project management, workflow and infrastructure
- Has experience using Workfront, Asana, MS Project, or other project management tools to develop project plans, assign tasks, and report program status
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB