Onward Search is on the hunt for a Jr. Camera Equipment Specialist for a 3+ month assignment.
This person will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Studio Equipment room, warehouse & studio facilities. This includes the packing/unpacking of gear for productions while tracking inventory for 10+ productions a week. You will be responsible for tracking lost & damaged items within the company’s internal Inventory System, maintaining an organized workspace as well as managing/allocating materials for production teams & producers. You will coordinate post production breakdowns with Studio producers & team leads to source feedback on product for Engineering.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Pack/unpack equipment for Studio Productions
- Track wear/tear/damage & lost items per shoot/team through online Inventory system.
- Maintain & track inventory of production Items for replenishment.
- Advise Studio Equipment Manager of gear needed for replenishment.
- Maintain an extremely clean & organized workspace.
- Perform tasks as outlined by the Studio Equipment Manager.
- Receive feedback from Production Artists on known issues with cameras / accessories through regular communication and Post Production Breakdowns.
- Communicate ideas / known issues / use cases with appropriate representatives from Engineering.
- Advanced knowledge of cameras & accessories
- Minimum 2 years photography and/or filmmaking a must.
- Experience in traditional Rental House environment.
- Adaptability & eagerness to learn in ever changing technological landscape.
- Attention to detail and very organized
- Able to think critically to advance product and innovation feedback.
- Must be able to lift 75lbs.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.