Our client, a small brand strategy and management consultancy group located in Brooklyn is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join their team full-time. This is a great role for someone who likes to own projects from start to finish!
The position starts on-site in Brooklyn at the end of May.
What you'll be doing:
- Partnering with the integrated team to develop creative from start to completion.
- Executing your creative concepts and campaigns across integrated campaign platforms.
- Acting as a brand steward for your clients, ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to.
- Ensuring that integrated campaigns look and feel consistent and on-brand.
- Acting as a client facing representative of the team.
- Preparing creative presentations for both internal reviews and client presentations.
- Producing static and animated HTML5 digital banners.
- Working seamlessly between independent projects and with other designers to bring creative to life.
- Ensuring that your work is able to meet deadlines.
- Estimating your hours to ensure projects are scoped correctly.
- Checking the work of others on the team to ensure assets are done correctly.
- Working with outside vendors as needed (proofs, production, etc.)
- Other tasks may apply.
- 2+ years professional graphic design experience across integrated mediums with a focus on print and digital/web.
- Expert at Adobe CS.
- Working knowledge of Google Web Designer and PPT.
- Up to date resume and portfolio.
- You are able to produce print-ready mechanicals for print advertising, large format printing and optimized files for digital assets.
- Ability to create both static and animated HTML5 digital banners.
- You are extremely detail oriented.
- You are able to take constructive feedback and improve creative work.
- You are very organized, keep files clean and ensure that there is proper filing of creative work.
- You can manage your own time to deliver projects when needed.
- You can work across multiple projects at once.
Does this sound like your skill set and experience? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.