We’re searching for a Junior Graphic Designer with exceptional creative skills for an innovative, agile client located in Downtown Denver.
As a designer, your abilities will be put to use translating brand messages and implementing creative ideas that showcase current technologies and design trends. You will develop ideas and designs for presentations, email marketing, social assets and other needs.
- Design abilities in areas ranging from line looks and logos, to typography and basic structural studies
- Turning conceptual ideas into solid designs
- Ability to independently manage projects
- Creative department trafficking skills
- 1-2 years of design experience
- Experience with print and digital artwork
- Experience with presentation design in Keynote
- Up-to-date resume and portfolio
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.