Onward Search is on the hunt for a Jr. Graphic Designer to join the team of clean beauty company. You will report to the Sr. Graphic Designer and will be responsible for creating on-brand visual communications and packaging concepts to support marketing & sales, ecommerce, and social media initiatives.
- Concept and execute designs across materials including brochures, ads, banners, catalogs, sell sheets, promotional items, direct mail, signage, packaging, website graphics, etc.
- Prepare, package and spec files for print & web
- Maintain brand design style throughout all company collateral while staying on trend.
- Ensure creative meets brief requirements: dimensions, resolution, format, and die lines
- Collaborate and share ideas in group brainstorm sessions
- Organize and maintain project & digital archives.
- Version control for all projects
- Bachelor's degree and 2-3 years of graphic design experience either in-house or within an agency environment
- Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator, and MS Office; HTML/CSS skills are a plus
- Must have a clean aesthetic
- Experience with beauty, skincare and/or natural market is highly preferred
- Knowledge of Social Media Platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, WordPress, Twitter, YouTube)
- Photo manipulation/retouching skills are a bonus
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.