Our client, a large well known corporation– is looking for a Jr. Photo Editor / Retoucher to start onsite at their offices for an ongoing contract opportunity in Miami, FL.
This person will work with creative leads, project managers, and designers on producting images, image correction and manipulation, while maintaining high quality associated with the brand, that will be used by all marketing channels.
- Responsible for digital color correction and retouching for a variety of images (pepole, landscapes, products)
- Retouch images that will be used for both print and digital assets
- Create background extensions as well as composite images from multiple image sources
- Organization of photo assets while uploading into main server
- Perform more complex retouching tasks as needed (i.e. correcting banding and moire issues, re-lighting products and environments, replacing textures on fabric materials, compositing backgrounds, people, and objects
- 1+ years' experience in image retouching within a fast-paced, high volume environment. Ad agency, design studio, photography studio experience a plus
- Must have a working knowledge of printing processes to ensure print feasibility, color adjustment and file building techniques.
- Expert working knowledge of Photoshop, layers, masks, paths, color correction tools, actions and non-destructive workflow
- Strong color management & color theory skill set required
- Photography experience a plus
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB