Our client, a well-known content production studio, is looking for a Junior Producer to join their team. We are looking for a candidate with the following skill set and experience to fill the role.
Junior Producer Responsibilities:
- Conducting model castings in Orange County, Los Angeles and other major cities, booking talent for photoshoots.
- Managing and updating a comprehensive talent database.
- Negotiating competitive terms and rates based on user needs for photographers, models, hairstylists, and makeup artists.
- Researching and booking shooting locations (terms, rates, permits, etc.).
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders and 3rd party vendors to keep productions on schedule and running smoothly.
- Creating clear and succinct project briefs, timelines and shot lists.
- Ensuring shot lists contain all information needed for shoot preproduction and production teams.
- Working closely with the studio team to ensure samples, accessories and props are organized for shoots.
- Documenting the overall photography product process and share as needed with new crew members.
- Working with Marketing Ops Manager to book and confirm models AND to ensure a budget is reconciled and 3rd party invoices are fulfilled by Ops.
Junior Producer Requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience working on creative shoots.
- Passion for creative production, photography, and sports.
- Knowledge of photography/sports product terminology.
- Computer savvy - ability to navigate Excel/Google Sheets.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to successfully multitask.
- Good understanding of both technical and creative processes.
- Confidence to drive the team to net the best results for a project.
- Must have own car and a valid driver's license for work-related travel.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB