We are seeking a Product Manager that will be helping to fuel digital growth within our commerce ecosystem. You’ll work closely with product and design leaders for the company's eCommerce Experience team. You’ll be part of a close-knit team that is transforming the company as it strengthens and deepens its relationship with its customers.
We are passionate about making people better. And in order to do this, we must stay close to our consumers, which means doing research, designing experiments, digging into product analytics, and talking to athletes whenever possible.
The Product Manager for Data Analytics & Privacy is a critical role, focused on providing excellence in reporting and visibility into consumer and feature performance in our digital properties. This role will also be responsible for ensuring our data privacy and compliance practices and processes are aligned with our internal guidelines and external regulatory requirements.
- The Product Manager owns a project or small number of projects within a larger product. Often is accountable for execution and delivery of those projects against a more broadly articulated roadmap and strategy.
- You write specifications and lead multidisciplinary teams (engineering, design, project management, etc.) to deliver features to our consumers.
- You will analyze product data and make iterative product changes based on consumer & stakeholder feedback while also measuring value through performance metrics and A/B testing.
- You should provide clear, transparent communication about progress, priorities and decision making and what data points are driving the decision making and prioritization of the roadmap.
- You are passionate about great products, data driven decisions and the consumer experience.
- You have the ability to set clear direction for teams, collaborate with peers and motivate them to achieve goals that are part of the broader product vision as well as build consensus amongst the team, helping to reach decisions that stick.
- The Product Manager is able to construct an evidenced-based, data-driven argument in support of a product decision and direction. They can effectively communicate product ideas with others outside of their immediate work group in documents, presentations, and in person.
- You should be self-directed in execution and require limited supervision in defining product roadmap and little to no oversight in driving execution. You take an active role in defining the product direction relative to the overall product strategy.
- This role requires excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and a proven ability to find answers to business questions via hands-on exploration of data and research.
- Minimum 2-3 years product management experience working in an Ecommerce environment
- Familiarity with analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics (Omniture) and Tealium (or other tag management tools) are strongly desired.
- Experience with CCPA / GDPR as well as working with legal and marketing activation teams is a plus.
- Experience in optimizing product features after release through data-driven iteration.
- Ideally proficient in scrum/agile development methodologies and tools.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB