Our global financial services client is seeking a Junior Product Owner to join its growing digital team here in Denver. This role will work closely with Product Owners, while collaborating with the Development, UX and Data teams to support the redesign of the company’s digital product suite.
- An understanding of data science, UX design, and/or development
- Familiarity working in start-up or direct-to-consumer environment focused on development of a digital product
- Supports the Product Manager(s) to execute against the product roadmaps he/she has approved
- ·1+ years of product management experience at fast-growing B2C or start-up company or experience in data science, UX or development with a desire to move into product
- ·1+ years in Agile development
- ·Comfort navigating product challenges in a high growth environment, while working cross-functionally within a collaborative culture
If you have the experience, skills, and desire to join a growing company, apply now, as our client is hoping to start interviews next week!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB