Onward Search has an exciting opportunity for a well-known eCommerce company The Production Artist will support their internal creative team. They will be responsible for maintaining brand standards on the website through the ongoing updates, maintenance and design of supporting assets including large seasonal campaigns. This candidate will need to work independently but also be able to work collaboratively with other creatives (writers, art directors and designers) to ensure consistency in quality of work. They must be able to manage multiple projects to meet timelines and deadlines.
• Managing and prioritizing numerous projects to meet pre-established timelines and deliver assets on-time.
• Review revisions and comments for multiple projects via online proofing system
• Follow established style guides
• Edit existing files with product changes, copy changes and design modifications
• BA in Graphic Design or other relevant education
• 3 + months of digital design or production experience
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (CS5, CS6, or CC), mainly Photoshop and Illustrator
• Ability to distinguish good layout/typography, apply color theory, hierarchy and balance
• Ability to troubleshoot minor problems with typography, layout, applications, hardware
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V