Onward Search is hiring a Jr. User Researcher on a 3-month contract basis with a global music streaming client
We are looking for a Jr. User Researcher that will join the team. You will support our research program by collaborating with teams on user studies that will forward our strategic investments. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music and audio.
- Identify and prioritize research studies
- Design studies and develop hypotheses examining users’ behaviors, needs, and attitudes
- Use a wide variety of mixed research methods: qualitative and quantitative methods
- Document and track learnings gathered through testing and research so insights can easily be referenced and applied for future projects
- You will have relevant applied experience with a degree or higher in Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Social Science, or a related discipline
- Recent experience in a research role using qualitative research methods
- You are comfortable planning, scoping, conducting, analyzing and communicating research alongside our senior researchers
- You are a great storyteller and communicator, able to speak fluently to business people, designers, engineers and other stakeholders (in English)
- You enjoy collaborative work in a dynamic, data-driven, creative environment
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB