Onward Search has an exciting work from home opportunity for a Jr. UX Designer with our client, a consulting company that assists clients in providing innovative solutions for their capital project life cycles. As a Jr. UX Designer, you will work with more senior level UX and UI Designers in creating a new web-based application managing large construction projects. The ideal candidate likes paying attention to design details, bringing thoughtfulness and beauty to interactions.
- Support the design team with all types of documentation.
- Examples: Workshop summaries, Wireframe annotations / functional specifications, Invision prototypes, Zeplin (style-guide).
- Will attend most meetings, so great opportunity to watch and learn.
- Small design tasks assigned to get core designs to the needed level of fit and finish.
- 2+ years of experience in UX/UI/Product Design.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex project schedules, solving complex design problems and nurturing multiple-stakeholder collaboration through previous internships is a plus, clubs or activities.
- Ability to think critically to find innovative and practical UX solutions.
- Ability to use tools such as Sketch, Illustrator and/or InVision.
- Ability to meet with the team in Oakland every two weeks for 4 hours.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.