This role is responsible for crafting strategies and content that help customers find high-quality health care at a convenient location, time and price. To be successful in this role, you’ll need to craft concise, simple language and content strategies that are respectful of users and their intentions while meeting complex business and clinical challenges. You will work with more senior content strategists to collaborate with designers, product managers, and diverse business stakeholders to optimize content and think beyond the current moment in the product life cycle.
- Assess content needs and deliver screen copy, accessibility text, emails, SMS, notifications, and other copy on a project basis. Ensure that all content meets brand and accessibility standards. Partner with product managers in obtaining legal and compliance approval as needed
- Participate in story grooming, sprint planning, and other agile collaboration to ensure that features are user-centered and sufficiently detailed, and that sufficient time is allotted for your work
- Work with engineering/development/QA on a smooth copy handoff and review work in progress to ensure the proper copy and content makes it to production
- Bachelor's degree preferred in the field of English, communications, journalism or similar area. Academic work or certifications in User Experience fields is also welcome
- Minimum of 2 years of experience UX writing, with experience working with cross-functional teams (IT, Product, Research, etc.)
- Experience with mobile micro copy and transactional messaging such as emails, text messages and push notifications
- Experience with agile and lean UX/software development practices
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB