Entertainment client is looking for a Key Art Designer to start onsite immediately, for a 1.5 month freelance position!
The right candidate will be collaborative and can hit the ground running. You would be working closely with the Associate AD to produce key art concepts for several different network shows.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- 4+ years experience as a Key Art Designer, ideally working on entertainment related brands or clients
- Collaborative and comfortable working with team
- Can work in a fast-paced environment with little to no handholding
- Able to produce key art concepts for big budget projects
- Experience creating sophisticated and elevated work that is polished and high-end.
- Expert in Photoshop
- Detail oriented
- 3D experience is a plus!
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.