Our client, a luxury mobility company, is looking for a Lead Digital Designer with 5+ years of experience.
They are looking for a Lead Digital Designer. The candidate must have a world-class sense of design, the ability to manage multiple projects, and great communication skills. They must have a passion for layout, typography, and color, and the ability to carry a brand aesthetic across multiple platforms to create a visually compelling brand story.
This person will be reporting into the Senior Brand Manager. Their Brand team is responsible for the breadth of how our product and company are communicated to the world and we strive for excellence and innovation within every aspect of this brand communication.
- Lead the design of our digital projects; including websites, mobile apps, showroom and event kiosks
- Collaborate with UX Design team to support the effort of their UI design to insure it similarly carries our digital design identity
- Brainstorm concepts, sketch wireframes, create mockups, refine design details, and prepare assets
- Art direct and select photography and rendered assets
- Work closely and iteratively with developers to ensure design accuracy throughout the creative process
- Contribute to style guides and apply those guides across platforms to drive a cohesive brand vision
- Oversee and mentor junior designers
- Variety of experience in agency or in-house design teams
- A passion for and working knowledge of automobiles, EVs, and the future of mobility
- A demonstrated user empathy approach to design
- The ability to process complex information into simple design solutions
- Understanding of the premium and luxury space
- A portfolio demonstrating fluency in digital design
- Fluency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Sketch
- Deep understanding of layout and typography for web and mobile
- Strong communication skills and experience presenting to senior leadership
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.