Our client, a FPS game studio is looking for a Lead Engineer. We're looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
This Lead Engineer will be responsible for:
- Working with the Technical Director and other leads to plan and prioritize game features and engineering tasks
- Overseeing the Engineering Team as they spec and implement these features
- Monitoring the team's work to ensure it meets quality and scheduling goals
- Personally lead the engineering process on difficult or critical features
The ideal Lead Programmer will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- 8+ years’ experience as a Gameplay or Engine Programmer
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine 4 recommended
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB