Our client, an indie game studio is searching for a Lead Environmental Artist.
This Lead Environmental Artist will be responsible for:
- Maintaining a consistent schedule with the Project Manager while collaborating with the Art Director and Outsourcing Manager on assets for external development
- Working with the concept team to ensure concept production is accurate and of quality
- UV setups, design roughs,PBR texture maps/shader networks, high detail (normal map generation) geometry, visual prototype levels, low detail (layout) geometry, instance placement and organization, medium detail (asset) geometry, surfaces, post process settings, initial collision to support gameplay programming
The ideal Lead Environmental Artist will have:
- A stellar portfolio highlighting your participation and accomplishments
This is a 40 hr per week remote opportunity!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB