Our client, a spectacular game studio is searching for Lead Gameplay Engineer.
This Lead Gameplay Engineer will be responsible for:
- Building, evaluating an extending gameplay architecture
- Design, implement and optimize code
- Mentor 3-5 other programmers
- Create, review and approve tech documents daily
The ideal Lead Gameplay Engineer will have:
- 7+ years of experience in AAA games
- Unreal engine and C++ experience
- Experience with a wide range of gameplay systems including AI, physics, networking, rendering, 3D gameplay, and UI
- PC, Mobile and Console experience in background
- Multi-threaded programming, profiling and optimization techniques
This is a wonderful opportunity for a Senior wanting to move into a Lead position.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB