Lead, Product Designer
Permanent | Job ID #72230 | $140,000 - $160,000 yearly | Posted 2 months ago
Onward Search is seeking a direct hire Senior Digital Product Designer (Lead or Associate Director level) for a healthcare / medical device company!
This role will be on the Product team and report into the Principal UX Designer.
As a Senior Digital Product Designer, you will be working closely with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to conceptualize new and innovative UIs, prototype concepts, and design intuitive digital software experiences, with particular focus on touchscreen User Interface design, User Experience Research and Usability/Human factors testing.
- Utilize human factors techniques to simplify user workflows and create intuitive, usable, and safe interfaces that minimize required user training and frequency of user error
- Independently oversee and lead select design initiatives, including requirements gathering and definition of strategic objectives, as well as executional ownership of all deliverables, managing third-party partners when applicable
- Collaborate effectively with counterparts in other areas of the company, including Engineering, Clinical, Transplant Logistics, etc., to execute work that realizes the desired brand vision for delivering priority solutions in support of the customer experience.
- Analyze research and evaluate data to inform the creation of innovative and effective design solutions that measurably improve the end user's experience.
- Able to define requirements, architecting the user experience via wireframes & user flow diagrams, developing concepts and interactive prototypes demonstrating the recommended user interface design, creating detailed specifications & annotations to inform development, and other design-related documentation
- Contribute to the creation of a design culture centered around user-centric design principles, best practices, standards, processes, and tooling
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in information or interaction design, product design, human factors or equivalent combination of education and relevant professional work experience
- 10+ years of experience in UX/UI design research or design roles
- 4+ years of experience in health care or med device / med tech industries
- Proficiency in industry-standard design tools, including Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- Passion and commitment for ensuring all design work is fully inclusive & accessible to all users
- Experience with security-related UI patterns is a plus
- Experience with designing software interfaces for regulated medical devices is highly preferred.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $250!
Know somebody hiring? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, gaming, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
Pay: $140,000 - $160,000 yearly
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search