We are seeking a Lead Product Designer to join our client for a full time perm engagement.
We’re looking for a Lead Product Designer to work fluidly and collaboratively with the rest of the organization through all aspects of the design process. The role demands great execution, an obsession with quality, and creative problem solving for users and business goals.
In this role, you’re the team’s go-to expert when it comes to the craft and logic of design. You’re an authority on how to turn ideas into reality, driving clarity and creating high standards across process and execution. You set a strong example and provide thoughtful direction within the team, often acting as a mentor and coach. Most importantly, you are fun to work with and bring a sense of humor to the toughest of challenges while working alongside peers who, like you, are unconstrained by the status quo.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Get design projects on the roadmap, ship them, and drive measurable results
- Lead and coordinate multiple complex projects at the same time
- Design flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity UI
- Organize and moderate design critiques as an in-house expert
- Drive process improvements, from creation to adoption
- Adapt the design process for cross-functional problem solving
- Assist with interviewing candidates for future roles
- 8+ years of professional design experience.
- You have a portfolio of projects supporting end-to-end product development cycle, from audience definition to product adoption.
- Experience shipping work into larger markets and iterating over time
- The ability to jump in and pinch-hit on any design project
- The flexibility to be a great collaborator in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- The capability to take a unique (or even unpopular) stand on an issue and facilitate a productive outcome
- The ability to coach other designers with honest, constructive feedback
Apply now to learn more information!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB