Onward Play is hiring a Lead Product Manager to join one of the biggest names in Mobile Gaming! You will coordinate Product Managers across multiple products; they will work with their team to set clear/measurable objectives and ensure the team is effectively crafting project plans based on priorities, and ultimately driving positive business outcomes. The Lead Product Manager will deliver their vision & strategy, monitor product progression and partner with product marketing for launch.
In this role you’ll be writing and consulting on specs, overcoming design challenges and taking the lead for promoting interoperability and scale. In addition, the Lead Product Manager will drive the overall research strategy, driving the usage of core innovative game technology, and ensure that product decisions are based on in-depth data analysis. You'll be responsible for anticipating customer needs and how the product roadmap addresses those needs.
- Experience in product management in consumer products
- Ability to build wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Experience with managing dynamic applications and multivariate testing
- Able to lead, motivate, and develop a team – including those who do not directly report to you
- Exceptional data analysis and problem solving skills. SQL querying abilities is a strong plus
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive team
- A passion for games, creating fu and, compelling user experiences
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry and competitor trends
- Consumer mobile or game development experience
- Experience in working with and coordinating large-scale projects with central teams
- Previous start-up, social networking and/or consulting experience
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB