Our client, a game studio in San Francisco is searching for a Lead Software Engineer with a specialty in Python.
Responsibilities for the Lead Software Engineer are:
- Working close with QA to help define test cases
- Optimize and tweak code on an as needed basis
- Building LEMP based server-side REST API's
- Must understand complex algorithms and explain that to team members
- Code using Python 3 language like Flask, Django, etc
- 70% coding and 30% mentoring team members
Nice to haves for the Lead Software Engineer are:
This is a 40 hr per week opportunity with benefits and a bonus of 10% equity.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB