Our client, a mega gaming studio is looking for a Lead Tools Engineer. We're looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
This Lead Tools Engineer will be responsible for:
- Owning and managing our game editing suite, building pipeline, and automated testing systems
- Setting technical direction and long-term planning to ensure our technology is best-in-class
- Communicating with users and keep up to date on their needs and struggles
- Keeping your finger on the pulse of the project and its changing needs
- Evangelizing the team’s plans and progress
- Mentoring the team on both technology and communication
- Coordinating on both schedule and technology with other Activision studios
The ideal Lead Tools Engineer will have:
- Experience leading or working in a tools engineering team in games, film, or a similar field
- Experience designing and creating content editors
- Experience optimizing and extending a content build pipeline
- Familiarity with digital content creation tools (Maya, Houdini, etc.)
- Interest in usability and user interface design
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB