Our client, a Financial Technology Company, is looking for a Lead UX/UI Designer to join their team on a 6 month+ contract with potential to turn into fulltime!
Lead UX/UI Designer Responsibilities:
- Lead UX design for client's global B2B websites, with focus on migration and optimization of enterprise CMS.
- Utilize Sketch and/or InVision to concept/evolve global design system (template/component designs, visual designs, wireframes, prototypes, user flows and annotations all with a high attention-to-detail).
- Establish user research program including: competitive analyses, surveys, usability testing, etc..
- Support conversion rate optimization activities as required (such as A/B testing).
- Collaborate with global stakeholders including leadership, marketing, brand and fellow designers.
- Collaborate and work closely with Global Digital Marketing team (content, engineering, SEO and analytics).
- Understand and align with content strategy with a strong understanding of information architecture principles.
Lead UX/UI Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), User Experience, Human Factors, Visual Design, Marketing, Computer Science or equivalent
- 7+ years' experience in UX design, with at least 2+ years leading large-scale, enterprise web site design projects.
- Demonstrated success and leadership in a User Centered Designer process for enterprise websites (B2B preferably).
- Experience creating, managing and deploying responsive design systems across mobile, tablet and desktop.
- 2+ years' experience conducting user research and usability testing.
- 4+ years' experience facilitating User-Centered Design workshops and stakeholder requirement elicitation sessions.
- Superior UI design skills, ability to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows. Understanding of what is needed to make a website functional and easy to use.
- Experience working in Agile (Scrum, Kanban) and managing complex UX projects end-to-end with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency designing with Sketch, InVision and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Experience designing for content-heavy properties (testing and conversion optimization).
- Experience in building UX for SEO-driven websites.
- Creative/digital agency experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of confluence/JIRA a plus.
- Experience managing design teams a plus.
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB