Our client, a leader in the healthcare space, in Greater Boston is looking to bring on a Lead UX Designer. In this role you will design complex mobile and web applications at an enterprise level in a B2C capacity.
Responsibilities & Qualifiations:
- Ability to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet user needs and vision
- Solid understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- An excellent ability to complete and conduct user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Strong communication skills
- Must be an excellent team player
- 5+ years experience required
- Strong portfolio
Apply now to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.