One of our large clients in the marketing services space is looking for a great Lead Product / UX Designer. This is an established brand that has been around for several years, and they are looking to make this a quick process to bring on the right person!
Lead Product / UX Designer Functions:
- Help develop new, innovative experiences across sites and platforms within the company’s product experience space
- Build high-quality, user-centric, measurably impactful work that will affect millions of customers globally
- Partner with talented leaders, designers, PMs, and engineers and have a direct impact on the future look and feel of the company
- Balance quality standards with MVP testing strategies
- Use testing to guide the decision making process on various projects
- Collaborate with team members for successful product improvements and launches
Lead Product / UX Designer Requirements:
- 7+ years of experience working and growing in UX / Product within a digital, design environment (agency and/or in-house) for a tech/retail/consumer brand
- Proven ability in developing large scale, high-quality, digital experiences as demonstrated by your portfolio
- Background in producing data-informed, measurable effective UX by leveraging customer insights, A/B testing, and personalization
- Able to build strong cross-functional relationships with design, creative, technical, and business partners
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB