Our client, an indie game studio is searching for a Lead VFX Artist.
The Lead VFX Artist will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with Art Director to ensure overall style and aesthetic match the pre-visualization concepts
- Track and fix bug issues
- Maintain a clear production schedule
- Collaborate with Technical Director to develop & support new visual features
The ideal Lead VFX Artist will be proficient in and have:
- 4+ years of gaming experience and working in UE4
- Photoshop, After Effects, Maya
- Understanding of PBR materials and lighting
- Comfortable with HLSL/GLSL shaders
If you want to stand out, the Lead VFX Artist will have added proficiency in:
This is a 40 hr per week remote opportunity. Apply now to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB