Our client, a well-known FPS gaming studio, is looking for a Lead VFX Artist.
This Lead VFX Artist will be responsible for:
- Creating stunning visual effects in a FPS
- Mentoring and managing JR VFX artists on the team
- Maintaining a close relationship with Team lead and ensuring deadlines are met and qualify effects are forged
- Communicating prototypes to other leads and sharing via presentation and documents
- Ensuring VFX are within budget
- Maintaining in-game quality
- Working in a PBR environment
- Creating camera and light effects in-game
The ideal Lead VFX Artist will have or be proficient in:
- Nuke, Fusions, After Effects
- Unreal or Unity game editors
- Photoshop, 3ds Max, Maya, Houdini
- Strong understanding of form, color, and composition
- Strong techincal knowledge and knowledge of Sprite type particles and materials in engine
Apply now to learn more about this job!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB