Our client, a game studio is looking for a LiveOps Producer. We're looking for candidates with the following skill set and experience to fill the role.
This LiveOps Producer is responsible for:
- Maintaining deadlines amongst LiveOps managers
- Fixing issues post-launch
- Creating a strategy for acquisition, retention, and monetization
- Ensuring the team follows up on customer support issues and provide information and updates to necessary parties
The ideal LiveOps Producer will have:
- A solid and positive reputation within the gaming industry
- Strong work ethic and can-do attitude
- Be able to have technical conversations
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB