Onward Search has a new exciting opportunity for a big eCommerce client. This opportunity is for a Localization Project Manager who can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in San Jose, CA. In this position, you will provide localization project management support to multiple organizations and across multiple languages. If you are interested and have strong collaboration skills, apply today!
- Concurrent management of multiple localization projects
- Monitoring localization request system and acting on in-coming requests
- Planning and execution of projects ranging from small, fast-turnaround to larger, complex projects working with the Localization team and with clients
- Representing the Localization team at project planning/kickoff meetings
- Communicating status, issues and risks to stakeholders
- Review and improvement of processes, and definition of new processes in order to deliver to business needs
- Providing localization expertise and advice to our internal clients
- Localization vendor management
- Tracking of metrics and schedules
- Monitoring the workload of our internal resources and external vendors
- Close collaboration with LQA Leads to ensure proper alignment of LQA with localization schedules and processes
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in localization project management
- Knowledge of project management software tools and techniques
- Demonstrated track record of successfully planning and managing fast-paced and larger-scale project implementations from start to finish across multiple languages
- Experience working with LSPs to ensure service level agreements are adhered to
- Energetic team player
- Excellent written, verbal, and conceptual skills
- Experience with machine translation projects and/or large scale translation projects a plus
- Experience with Translation Management (such as WorldServer) and Content Management systems
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB