Our client, a major entertainment studio, is seeking an Associate Licensing Manager join the Consumer Products Design team.
- Managing several franchise brands and the associated licensee base with the goal of meeting or exceeding predetermined revenue targets and growth objectives across the portfolio of brands
- Licensee base will be defined with management but directionally focus on small and mid-size licensees
- Finance and Business Planning obtaining and reviewing quarterly sales forecast information from licensees in order to build quarterly forecast and budget Supports manager to compile and analyze retail sell-through information
- Brand and Content Management in conjunction with / support of the Franchise team
- Ensure timely approvals of licensee’s marketing elements in OPA
- Provide any licensee /product information in support of marketing and brand presentations and sales meetings
- Assist in defining category and property strategy
- Manage day today relationship with licensees o Provide management support in the contract and amendment process
- Perform all functions of “Contract Owner” for a selection of licensees
- In partnership with the Product Development team, approve and maintain line lists
- In partnership with Sales team, define and plan product development for retailer exclusive products
- Liaise with Product Development team to ensure timely approval of products which may include: lead meetings; coordinate programs across all categories; review line lists; respond to product development team in the case of OPA submission changes; execute merchandising plans; public relations and advertising coordination
- Liaise with the Packaging team to ensure timely approvals and to ensure product features are communicated effectively
- Prepare product presentations included but not limited to internal line reviews
- Ensure licensee product lines reflect quality and brand/property objectives
- Assist licensees with securing of assets to support product development
- Retail, Sales and Marketing providing all needed product and licensee information
- 2-5 years experience in buying, licensing, product development and/or retail for hardlines
- Bachelor's degree + 4-5 years related experience or MBA with 2-3 years experience
- Highly detail-oriented
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.