Our client, an Entertainment Studio, is seeking a freelance Marketing Content Coordinator to join the Content Distribution team.
You will report to the Sr. Manager, Digital Content Marketing and be
- Operationalize content distribution workflow and juggle many different deliverables for multiple video series and across a myriad of platforms.
- Coordinate video project updates across teams, communicating with stakeholders such as content leads, producers, post production, content operations and executives internally and externally.
- Project manage the day-to-day inputs by external teams and complete distribution cycle of a video (e.g., title creation, metadata inputs, copy edits, etc.).
- Optimize distribution strategy across all digital platforms and channels (e.g., searchability on YouTube, key metadata, etc.)
- Work within the master slate to track, organize and create series production codes, episode numbers, and tracking ID’s.
- Utilize all project managing tools that touch the distribution of a video (e.g., JIRA, Google docs, etc.)
- Distribute weekly distribution email across teams, with daily updates.
- Organize assets within our CMS and internal tools to ensure that our archives are searchable.
- BA/BS preferred
- 2-4 years of experience
- Must be nimble and be able to interact with multiple groups and individuals and puruse the needed information.
- Operating their own channel(s) is viable experience as well.
- CMS exposure is helpful
- Foundational knowledge of digital platforms and their unique audiences including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, etc.
- Ability to self-manage and manage cross-departmentally
- Solid understanding for process, organization, attention to detail, and a well-rounded knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Office working on a Mac
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.