Our client, an entertainment studio, is seeking a Project Manager, Product Design & Creative to join their team.
- Manage the product design team’s projects on properties like .com, mobile app, and more across all platforms including mobile and OTT for devices like Roku and Apple TV.
- Managing the complete design life cycle for multiple projects, resource allocation and scheduling, quality reviews, stakeholder sign off, and risk management.
- Project manage various creative initiatives that our multiple teams depend on, ranging from design, UX testing, content media management and demos to stakeholders.
- Run weekly or by-sprint planning and status meetings, unblocking the teams’ impediments.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and organized appropriately.
- Plan and track design tasks in Jira, and devise opportunities to improve team efficiency and trackability.
- Run user testing projects when needed on new products or features.
- Agile project management of software development cross-functional teams comprising of onsite and offsite engineers, QA, a product manager, an engineering manager, and design resource.
- Work with Product, Engineering, other Project Managers and various stakeholders to prioritize and coordinate design and creative efforts to deliver on schedule, ensuring team collaboration, proper planning, execution, and delivery are timely for the overall success of the projects.
- Coach, facilitate and start a consistent and beneficial Agile process methodologies for the product design team, driving process, and transparency, by conducting agile frameworks that can help designers do their best work.
- Communicate with the business around teams velocity and projects health not just for your own teams but supporting the PMO in reporting on all Design status
- 3-4 years multi-project management experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, technical (SDLC) environment across Web, Mobile Applications and OTT platforms
- Scrum Master certification with a good understanding of all things Agile (Scrum, Kanban, and other methodologies) including the ceremonies of backlog grooming, standups, sprint planning, sprint review, and retrospective.
- Experience working with Designers, Web Designers, Mobile App Designers. UX designers and/or creative teams.
- Proficiency in tools: Jira, Confluence, google suite, Slack, and ability to whip up a presentation or project plan when needed.
- A proactive, efficient, and resourceful approach and ability to thrive in a creative and deadline-driven environment
- Strong communication and status sharing skills, and excellent listening skills
- Willing to travel occasionally between San Francisco and Los Angeles
- Lots of ideas to bring to the table to help organize and manage complex and time-driven requests for the product design team.
- Previous use of Design asset tools like Zeplin and InVision
- Experience working with social media coordination and content creation teams.
- Experience with Content Management Systems, Subscription or Membership sites, Publishing Systems, Digital Media sites development, video and/or knowledge of advertising concepts (traditional and/or online)
- Expert Admin JIRA user.
- Been a designer, media producer or QA engineer before.
Sound like you, apply now for more info!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.