Our client, a content company, is seeking a Studios Coordinator to join the music team. We are looking for candidates with the following skills and competencies to fill the role!
- Welcome supervisor's clients and visitors to the office and assist them as needed
- Attend meetings, take notes and transcribe into email, document or spreadsheet form
- Maintain supervisor and/or leads' calendars
- Set appointments, meetings, and conference calls
- Reserve conference spaces for meetings
- Notify and remind all parties of upcoming events, lunches, meetings etc.
- Plan out of town travel arrangements for supervisor and/or leads
- Plan team events (off-sites, outings, etc) at direction of supervisor
- Uphold and carry out team policies and procedures
- Perform various clerical tasks as needed
- 2-3 years of office coordinator or executive assistant experience
- Understanding of content production processes, equipment and software
- Ability to work under pressure and with executives and stakeholders both at the corporate and business levels
- Excellent administrative skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism when interfacing with external partners
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Agency/ Client Services experience a plus
- Proven track record of assisting in the management of multiple projects within a large organization
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Music lovers a plus!
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.